Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lunchboxes suck!

Lunchboxes suck these days. I took my little monster out to buy a new one for school and couldn't find anything good. So we decided to decorate one ourselves. Here's what we came up with. (As a side note on the construction... the metal stud decal was supposed to iron right on, but the stain-resistant lunchbox material foiled our plans. So there I was, at midnight before his first day of school, sitting at the kitchen table with a pair of tweezers and a bottle of Krazy Glue individually attaching each stud. It took hours, but seeing his reaction the next morning made all that hard work worth it.)

1 comment:

suzanne said...

I admire (and can relate to) your dedication. Reminds me of the time I was up until 2 a.m. before a children's party, trying to decorate a cake to resemble Minnie Mouse.

I'm sure he was the focus of much attention and admiration on his first day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails