Sunday, January 7, 2007

Inflatable decorations













I'll be the first to admit that I've never had much respect for inflatable Halloween decorations. I'd rather see a few well-carved pumpkins than a 6-foot-tall Scooby-Doo dressed as a witch. Creatable Inflatables has made me change my tune though. Their figures are much more impressive than anything you'll find at Party City. They carry 15 and 25-foot-tall witches, and a Frankenstein that measures a whopping 35 feet tall!

I'm sure that these inflatables are way too expensive for most residential decorators, but business owners may want to consider renting a 20-foot-tall grim reaper for the Halloween season. I'd certainly be more likely to patronize a business with one of these out front.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails