Monday, September 28, 2009

We have a vacancy

Vacancy tombstone glowing red amongst the other headstones in the cemetary











After seeing this terrific image posted on Pumpkinrot's blog, I started wondering how many other "Vacancy" tombstones were out there. I felt certain I could find pictures of dozens more. Surprisingly though, I was only able to come up with an additional eight. (If you have photos of any others, please send them my way and I'll update the collage to include them as well.)a collage of eight different Vacancy headstones

1 comment:

The Blob said...

Thats funny.. its true i bet a lot of people do put vacancy on their tombstones..for their haunts. It makes the person walking through think about their own mortality and adds a personal experience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails