Friday, December 11, 2009

Google turns up the darndest things

When you search for the word "Halloween" on Google Images often enough, you end up seeing some really unusual things. Here's one in particular that grabbed me. Unfortunately, there was no real description attached, so I can't tell you why these young women thought carving pumpkins nude was a good idea. (I also can't tell you what the woman in the middle is supposed to be dressed as. I mean, I get the "nude woman with knife through head" costume on the left, and "devil nude" on the right, but "nude nude" in the middle? Doesn't make any sense.

(Click here for the highly NSFW uncensored version of this shot)

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Thanks, you made me laugh. That is a great post!

Cheers!

ShellHawk said...

Fer cryin' out loud, girls! EAT SOMETHING!

Related Posts with Thumbnails