Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween nesting dolls?

For some reason, I got it stuck in my head today that I need to have a set of Halloween-themed nesting dolls. Shouldn't be too hard to find, right? This is the 21st century. Computers bring the world to our fingertips. But all I can find is this one with a witch/skeleton/Dracula/black cat/spiderweb, and then this other set with cutsie black cats posing with pumpkins. That's it! I could buy Star Wars-themed nesting dolls, Barack Obama-themed nesting dolls, Bart Simpson-themed nesting dolls, but no Halloween-themed nesting dolls that fit my aesthetic. I'm starting to think that I may need to buy a set of blank nesting dolls and paint them myself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Current catalogue has four sets.

Related Posts with Thumbnails